GSUU Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSUU Minecraft server info / news (last updated 7/16/2012 at 9:17pm MST)

Go down

GSUU Minecraft server info / news (last updated 7/16/2012 at 9:17pm MST) Empty GSUU Minecraft server info / news (last updated 7/16/2012 at 9:17pm MST)

Post  alfredofreak Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Connection Info
Server
frostmournemc.com:100
Building permissions
Anyone can log on to the server! The only thing is that I (or one of the other admins / mods once we have more) have to give you permission to build. If you can't build and you'd like to then either contact me in game, send me a message with your Minecraft username on Facebook, post on the GSUU Minecraft wall, or send me a private message here on the forums.

Server News
7/16/2012
After an excessively long hiatus, the server is back up! Thanks to Tyson, we now have an improved whitelist system where anyone can log on but only people with permission can build!
5/13/2012
Everything should be good to go! I have reset the locks on most of the chests and doors to their appropriate owners, but some of them I wasn't sure about. For those ones that weren't clearly marked for public use, I locked them under my name. To regain ownership of them, just talk to me!

Also, Tyson is going to get things set up so I can manage the server from my phone when I don't have an opportunity to be near a computer. This should make it much quicker to contact me about server matters :]
5/7/2012
I spoke with Tyson during a lan party over the weekend and he said he would be getting the server back up shortly. Just today, he said everything is just about ready to go shy of some permissions. Expect the server to be up within the next few days! Very Happy
alfredofreak
alfredofreak
Admin

https://gsuu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down